Saturday, July 29, 2006

 

Can feeding the homeless land you in Jail?

Nahhh, you mean to tell me that in certain U.S cities I could end up in jail for feeding homeless people? I dont believe you. That's against our "values" and all America stands for. Right? Right? Right?

Look at what the sponsored of the bill says:

The commissioner who pushed for the ordinance, Patty Sheehan, said it was not an "easy day" for her at all. She said the new ordinance against feeding homeless people has been "wrongly cast" as anti-homeless. "I've been an advocate [for the homeless]," she said. "Even though you'll call me an enemy, I'll still be your friend."

That's what I call Spin! Just look how she's able to play with words so to give the perception that she isnt truly against the homeless when she actually is.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?