Thursday, June 08, 2006

 

Meanwhile in DC big brother targets Blacks....

So Blacks in DC are finally speaking up against the Big Brother eyes that are always watching them under the banner of “automated traffic-enforcement program.” Ha! Count me among the cynics but I just don’t trust government like that. Why cant they leave us alone? I’m glad people are finally speaking up. Enough is enough! People must realize that there are times when the ways of the government must be questioned. Government cannot be the oppressors of the people

As this gentleman put it:

"That $3.3 million was generated off the back of the black community."

Another troubling trend here:

"I know every area where [the cameras] are, and I've never seen any on Wisconsin or Connecticut avenues, in Georgetown or on Capitol Hill.”

Yeap….when I visit DC I always wondered the same. How long before we become a police state? i know, I know I'm being a little too paranoid.

Give me Liberty or Give me Liberty!


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?